While hoping that claims are few and far between, we know that the claims experience is when an insurance relationship is put to the test. At The Philadelphia Contributionship, our claims mission is to understand the impact unforeseen events have on you, to provide access to prompt emergency service, followed by a fair and timely settlement of every claim. To find out more about our unique claims service, click here.
This is when we are needed most—and when we fulfill our promise.
TPC clients can report claims to us at any time, 24/7 through a variety of means—including phone, fax, email, and messaging in the My Key portion of our secure policy management system.
Important Information in the Event of a Claim:
- Notify us immediately when you sustain damage to your home; failure to report promptly and preserve evidence may be detrimental to the process & may affect your coverage.
- Protect your property from further damage and make reasonable repairs. Please document this information with photos and receipts.
- Please do not dispose of any items until we inspect your loss. You may move the items in order to minimize your damage.
- If a lawsuit is filed against you, please send us the documents immediately as they are time sensitive.
- If a person is injured on your property, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may investigate the claim promptly and thoroughly. Be sure not to alter the scene.
- Fully cooperate with us during our investigation and resolution of your claim.
For your convenience, we are attaching a list of business partners whom we utilize in assisting with emergency service and home repairs during your claims process. You may also wish to consider these contractors for unrelated claims repairs to your home if you are unsure of whom to hire for reconstruction.
Please note that no payments are guaranteed if you are utilizing these companies for emergency services or claims without prior approval from the handling adjuster.
To view our approved vendor list click here.
To report a non-emergency claim:
If a claims emergency occurs after regular office hours, call 800-269-1409, and you will be directed to our “on call” claims adjuster who will be able to help you.
Whether you choose to work through your TPC agent to file and manage your claim or come to us directly, our claims team is here to help you.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I had a great experience with my claim and with this insurance company. Thank you for everything.
Enrique & Berta M.
Mr. Green was a very nice man as well as very professional. As the repairs were being done, he came to check on the progress and to make sure the job was being done in a timely manner, and to satisfaction. Many thanks to him and the company.
I was extremely pleased with the representative, Ms. Mary Fran. She was courteous, professional, and very efficient!