Provides administrative support to the Marketing department related to Salesforce, The Key, Agency communications, company branding and promotions.
- Coordinate and execute the set-up of newly appointed agents (Sircon licensing process, MSB, IVANS, agency agreements, The Key, Salesforce, agency onboarding and follow up on missing items).
- Maintain Salesforce/ The Key with all required accurate and current agency information and become proficient in using Salesforce/The Key.
- Provide administrative support to Marketing department to include: Mailing of welcome kits to newly appointed agents, scanning of documents into Salesforce, preparing check requests for vendor payments, order and maintain adequate inventory of office supplies and promotional items, coordinate meetings and travel arrangements as required, respond to departmental phone inquiries.
- Assist with coordinating training sessions for newly appointed agents and refresher training for existing agents in The Key at the direction of TSMs – webinars and/or in-person visits.
- Manage logistics and planning for all aspects of agency events
- Create and manage implementation of Flash and Pardot communications with agents
- Become point person for all marketing promotional and branding items for distribution to TSMs and agents at the direction of TSMs & others
- Research, evaluate and recommend vendor for all promotional items and maintain inventory of these items
- Coordinate all travel and meeting logistics for Quarterly TSM meetings in the home office
- Assist VP of Marketing with developing branding, public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with IT department, third party vendor and other internal user departments to update corporate web site (1752.com) with relevant content.
- Work with VP of Marketing to create, update and monitor activity on company’s social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog).
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of customers
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications such as Salesforce
- Associates degree in a relevant major strongly preferred
- Prior insurance company experience preferred
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Takes initiative and works independently.
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Exhibits integrity and acts with sense of urgency
- Occasional travel to states in which we write business (PA,NJ,DE,MD and VA) may be required.
- Usual office working conditions.
- Required to drive / travel on company business on occasion